Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day +13.  Casey's counts are still as low as they can go, and he is feeling a little antsy.  Last night he took a sleeping pill which knocked him for a loop all day today.  His computer got a virus (the same one our home computer had 2 weeks ago, so I guess it is back to the computer guy).  I really don't understand people who get a kick out of sending these viruses out.   Casey has been in the hospital 3 weeks now and I think the walls are closing in on him.  Today he said he is disappointed that some of the snow is starting to melt and he didn't have an opportunity to see it at it's height.  I say lucky him.  His dad cleared the snow from his house, I'm sure he is not disappointed he missed doing that job.  His main concern is writing practices without his computer.  He is worried about his swimmers coming into championship season.  I am sure we will be able to get him set-up with another computer and his swimmers will continue to make him proud.  If I had to choose between a computer virus and a colonoscopy, I would take the virus.
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment