Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.

Casey and Emily ended up coming home yesterday instead of Sunday, due to illness.  Emily (not Casey) came down with the flu.  I feel bad for them.  I know how much they were looking forward to the trip.  Emily qualified for states in cross country and has her state meet next week.  I hope she is feeling back to her old self by that time.  All else is going well.  The Phillies got a late start tonight, thank goodness we get an extra hour of sleep or our church would be empty tomorrow morning.

Let's go Phightin Phils

Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    I finally logged on to the blog! Fowarded it to Justin as well... I dont have an email for Amanda yet. glad the girls got to the vet and the bone marrow drive was a success...
    will talk soon!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete