Tuesday, May 28, 2013

At Casey's last doctor visit, the doctor told him things are going better than she could have hoped for. That sounds good to me!! He will be coming home on Friday. We are all anxious to see him. I have unfortunately come down with a cold and am trying to get an appointment with my doctor to make sure it is nothing contagious.
Casey spent his Memorial Day weekend and bonding with Charlie's son Conner while watching The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and at a Texas style picnic. He had his first experience with craw fish. Looks delicious to me.



I was not sure if the photo would upload last time, so I did not explain who is in it. The last photo was Brandon Siemasko, Charlie Fry and Casey Coble. Brandon swam for LAC and is now a recent graduate of Auburn University. Some of my facebook friends foster puppies. It seems like Charlie and Melissa foster LAC alumni.

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment