Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011

Casey was able to come home from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon.  Before releasing him he had a bone marrow biopsy and we are still waiting for the results from that.  He has not been feeling great, his fever is up and down, but not up to the point of admitting him back into the hospital.  Today he went along to take the dogs for their walk, and then we went to Chelsea's rugby game.  That was my first rugby game, it was a tournament so the game was only about a half an hour long.  Just about the time I was beginning to figure out what they were trying to do, the game was over.  I'll have to go to another game sometime soon before I forget what little bit I learned today.  My nephew, Derek (who played rugby) was there and was explaining things to me.  I will need him again too.  What an odd, but entertaining game.  All of that has wiped Casey out.  I doubt if he will be getting off of the sofa for the rest of the day.
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment