Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I should start this off by trying to explain Casey and Big Bob's relationship.  Casey and Bob are a comedy team with their constant bantering of each other.  But Big Bob is the first person Casey calls to tell when he is being admitted into the hospital, and Bob is there every day.  Saturday evening Casey was complaining that Big Bob and Gary were eating all of his snack food.    So on Sunday Morning, me, being the great mother that I am, went to the grocerey store to stock up on lots of snacks.  I got up to the hospital to find out that Casey was being released on Sunday night.  So I took Casey and the groceries home with me, but left Big Bob in Hershey.  He went into the day hospital yesterday for his shot and to have his blood counts checked.  So far, so good.  This is the phase where we have to be especially careful of infection.  This next week will require lots of clorox wipes!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy, I was just surfing the web and found your blog. Your situation has touched my heart. Please keep the faith that things will work out. The world is a better place with another Casey in it.

    ReplyDelete