Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24, 2009

Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas!  I hope you are all able to be with your loved ones for the holidays. 
Casey is doing well and we are feeling blessed.  All of his counts are good, so he is able to be with his friends, family and of course his swimming family as well.  He has been on deck coaching this week and living a normal life.  He was scheduled to be admitted back into the hospital for more treatment today, but his doctors are delaying that until next week.  Yesterday was my last day of work.  I will start a new job at my family's business after the New Year.  I have been catering forever and will miss my brides, coworkers, clients and the job.  It is a great feeling when you can help a girl create the wedding she has been dreaming of all of her life.  So I am entering a new year with a lot of unknowns.  But for now I am enjoying the fact that I have a warm home, wonderful family and friends, and of course my crazy puppies! 
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment